Minuteman was awarded contract for design and installation of IP video surveillance platform and access control for securing critical infrastructure and assets at the South Hampton maintenance yard supporting the Northeast corridor operations.
The contract called for Minuteman to design and install a Bosch VMS IP video surveillance and Lenel access control border system. Fully installed, the system consists of 65+ IP video cameras that are recorded on local NVR’s and capable of transmitting live and recorded transmitted images to multiple remote monitoring sites throughout Amtraks’ corporate network. The contract also included the installation of a Gigabit Ethernet backbone that serve as the primary IP video network throughout the facility.
Summary Scope of Work:
• Installation of Bosch VMS IP video surveillance system & related VMS network video recorders (NVR’s).
• Installed (4) networked remote VMS monitoring stations
• 65+ Indoor fixed & PTZ IP cameras.
• Installation of Lenel card access control systems for perimeter gate control (managed over Amtrak’s corporate network)
• Installation of intercom communication system