IP Video Surveillance System
Minuteman was awarded contract for design and installation of IP video surveillance platform for securing and managing prison operations, replacing the existing aging analog CCTV vide. The contract calls for Minuteman to design and install a new IP video surveillance system that could be fully integrated to the jail’s existing PLC SCADA door control system.
At completion, the system consisted of over 400 IP cameras recording to over 100 TB of storage on 8 NVR’s (network video recorders). The contracted also required upgrading the existing analog video matrix switch to a new “virtual matrix switch” command & control console.
Summary Scope of Work:
- IndigoVision IP Video Surveillance Platform
- Over 400 IP video cameras
- 100+ TB NVR video storage servers
- Custom software integration between IndigoVision & OMRON SCADA door control system
- 12+ Video workstations
- Minuteman designed & install GB dedicated network backbone