The professionals at Minuteman Security Technologies, Inc. DBA Minuteman Security and Life Safety focus 24 x 7, 365 days support of our client’s custom designed security solutions. Our support technicians hold factory certifications from all of our supported products. Each year our support technicians receive hundreds of hours of systems technology training.
Each Minuteman support technician holds a state systems technician license, and also maintains security clearances from the Massachusetts Department of Public Safety. Members of our design and support team have specialized training backgrounds in security design consulting, IP networking, software development, AutoCAD design, computer design & assembly and electrical engineering.
SPECIALIZED DOMAIN EXPERTISE AREAS INCLUDE:
- ASIS® – ASIS (American Society of Industrial Security) PSP® (Physical Security Professional) certified security consultant.
- Microsoft® – Microsoft certified personnel hold credentials for maintenance of computer operating systems as well as system assembly and repair. Minuteman also employs SQL database software developers with over 30+ years’ experience developing software.
- CISCO® – With Cisco Network Professional & Network Administrator certification, our network design and security specialists meet high standards in networking competency, service, support and customer satisfaction.
- Genetec® & Genetec AutoView® – With multiple levels of certifications and deployments all throughout the US, Minuteman has a long-term success record with Genetec video surveillance platforms.
- Lenel/S2® — Minuteman employs more certified Lenel OnGuard® technicians that any other VAR in the New England market. Minuteman’s LENEL OnGuard® technical certifications range from Silver Certified, to Platinum at Master Certification, the highest LENEL OnGuard® certification available.
- Software House® – Minuteman employs dozens of Software House trained technical staff in multiple state throughout the US. Minuteman is one of less than 20 companies in the world to hold “Software House Enterprise Partner” level certification.
- Many more factory authorized dealer certifications are held by Minuteman technical support personnel, including; AMAG®, Axis®, Bosch®, DMP®, Geutebruck®, IndigoVision®, Milestone®, ONSSI®, Panasonic®, Samsung®, and Stentofone®.
CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT PLANS
Minuteman Security Technologies, Inc. DBA Minuteman Security and Life Safety offers a number of customer support plans for our clients. We will develop a customized support plan to suit your organizations’ individual needs, including:
- Annual, quarterly or Monthly maintenance & inspections
- Embedded Technicians for dedicated on-site support
- Remote network access support & diagnostics
- 24 x 7, 365 Day Emergency Service
Minuteman maintains an in-house training center where we provide regular client training programs tailored to the needs of our individual clients. Our local training sessions provide our clients a focused, comfortable training environment for systems administrators to expand their knowledge and maximize the use and value of their security programs.
CONTACT MINUTEMAN FOR SUPPORT
Please log-in to our customer portal and complete the service request form or call 1.978.783.0018 to set-up an appointment with an Minuteman Support Representative.
Note: Note: Electronic service requests are monitored during normal business hours. If this is an emergency issue after normal business hours, please call “for Andover, MA 978-783-0018″ Portland, ME 207-464-0018″ Manchester, NH 978-783-0018”.